On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 01:40:44PM +0000, Joe Orton wrote:
> That confirms that the problem: you got a connect() failure when the
> configure test program attempted to a listener bound to 0.0.0.0

OK.

> You can try the standalone test program here to reproduce the failure:

Yes, that seems to be failing. Here's the output:

  $ ./nonblock
  bound to 0.0.0.0:11719
  connect: Connection refused

> It could be some firewalling thing in how the machine is set up.

OK, so to bring us back around to the failing mod_perl tests, I belive
your next advice would be to compile and test it under a normal account
in a non-jail process to see if the same behavior manifests. I'll try to
do that soon and report back. Actually, I suppose that I could try
running the nonblock script first to see if that works.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.