I have installed modperl 2.0,  Apache 2.0 and AuthenSmb. Alias is not
being recognized under the "Directory" directive in the httpd.conf
file. The same alis works for "Location" directive. The work around I
am using is giving the full path of the directory and it works. Please
let me know if you have any suggestions or reason for this behaviour.
Under the Directory directive I am using PerlAuthenHandler.

Following is the usage

> <Directory /yeyo>
>     AuthName "ISO Authentication"
>     AuthType Basic
>     PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthenSmb
>     PerlSetVar myPDC acdc01
>     PerlSetVar myBDC acdc02
>     PerlSetVar myDOMAIN xxx.com
>     Require valid-user
>     Options FollowSymLinks
> </Directory>
>
> Where as when I use the following the authentication box pops up.
> <Location /yeyo>
>     AuthName "ISO Authentication"
>     AuthType Basic
>     PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthenSmb