Thanks, Stas!
On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 12:10, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Thanks Slava, committed.
>
> I'd further suggest to drop all =head2 strings, merging the content with
> the question, making the TOC even more useful and the text more readable.

Frankly speaking, I don't like this idea. From my point of view, it
makes all headers mess and confusing. In current version TOC is like an
abstract of the main text. In some cases it might be sufficient to read
a TOC only. Again, from my point of view, it makes sense, and I would
like to keep it as is...

> Also, please fix your original:
>
> - >From the perspective of global architecture and scalability planning,
> + From the perspective of global architecture and scalability planning,

Strangely... There is no '>' in my original. Neither I find in
attachment that I sent...

Anyway, thanks once again,
Slava