Dan Brian wrote:
> What are people using to do authentication ticketing from mp? Nothing
> jumps out of CPAN at me, mostly because what I've seen just makes md5's
> out of username/password/expiration. Any recommendations?

My Apache::AuthTicket module implements a ticketing system similar to
that in the Eagle book.  Unfortunatly it is MP1 only at this time.  I am
working hard to port it over to MP2 RC5.  Hoping to have something
released over the weekend if I get some free time :).

If you are looking for a non-perl implementation, this may help you:

http://www.openfusion.com.au/labs/mod_auth_tkt/

However, its only for apache 1.x apparently.

Regards,
Michael Schout