I am wondering what the best way is to read POST data under MP2.

In MP1, I was using $r->content for this.  In MP2, $r->content does not
exist, so I used the version from an earlier copy of Apache::compat,
which was using $r->get_client_block() instead.

Now, get_client_block() is apparently deprecated, and I am left with the
choice of:

1) using $r->read().  CGI.pm apparently does it this way.
2) Use APR::Brigade.  Apache2::compat from 2.0.0 RC5 does provides
content() this way.
3) some other way that I do not know about :).

I am unclear what the advantages are for either approach.  The
APR::Brigade docs do not really clarify this for me.

Does anyone know which of these methods is better and why?

Regards,
Michael Schout