Dear Igor,

Thank you for the interest to the mod_perl users list. Your contribution
might be very welcome over here after some formal modifications:

1. You need to make your packaging and documentation CPAN compatible,
because this is the only way to distribute your code to community and to
make your code popular. Clear POD is _extremely_ important, it is
extracted from your code automatically when the code is packaged
properly. The following resource might be of your interest:

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2005/04/14/cpan_guidelines.html

2. You are expected to submit to the list the initial rfc (reference for
comments) proposing your module with clear explanations why/when your
code is better then other existing alternatives available from CPAN. You
can expect then a fair discussion on the list and will be able to decide
finally what to do with the module.

Yes, it takes an extra-time, but it worth to do, believe me..

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 06:21, Igor Rojdestvenski wrote:
> I have made a dumb, simple and quite convenient XML parser/unparser in
> Perl, which may be quite handy for mod_perl developers. Feel free to
> download it (also free) from
> http://www.patronov.net/programs/hashparser.pm.
> Self documented. Any modifications of the code are permitted without
> any limitations. Comments will be appreciated as well as if you make a
> reference to "Igor Rojdestvenski" when using it.

Kind regards,
--
Slava Bizyayev