On Thursday 19 May 2005 2:49 pm, cfaust-dougot wrote:
> The box is RH enterprise and Apache and MP2 were installed via RPM

Well, you know that's going to be a problem, right?  That RPM is ancient and
that version of mod_perl is no longer supported.

> So I guess my question is, can it be said with 100% certainty that the
> "mod_perl 1.99xxxx" should show up in the error log (or those other
> documented methods) if its installed and configured properly?

It's always possible to change things in the source, but it seems very
unlikely they would have done this for the error log message.  More likely it
is installed but not configured to actually be loaded when the server starts
up.

- Perrin