Thomas Hilbig wrote:
> I really apologize for resurrecting a thread that was
> put to rest almost a month ago.  I am just running
> into this problem now, and I don't quite understand
> what the fix is.  I'm very new to writing a MP
> handler.

since you're new to mod_perl it's probably not obvious from that thread what
the solution is.

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=111445150218566&w=2

the code at the bottom of that link (My::Fixup) needs to be enabled from a
PerlFixupHandler so that mod_dir can serve the request.  in other words, if
you put it in the PerlResponseHandler like you are it's too late for mod_dir
to take action and DTRT.  so

  PerlFixupHandler My::Fixup
  PerlResponseHandler My::Dummy
  ...etc...