Hi List

(Sorry for sending it private instead of to the list first...)

On 5/25/05, Philippe M. Chiasson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If you need anything else just tell me. If a verbose test-report is
> > needed just tell me which test.
> Actually, I'd like to have a look at your httpd.conf (the whole thing)
> and any other conf files it might Include. This set of circumstances is
> triggered by a specific configuration case I believe, and I need to
> figure out what it is.

Okay, I have put up the config files to a website[1] as they are
rather huge for posting in an email. They are the ones that are
generated by make test. Could it be something with how apache is
compiled? I run apache with a custom-built debian package, would it
help if I post you something from that build?

Hope that helps and kind regards

Flavio

[1] https://no-way.org/~fcu/mod_perl2_segfault_config/

--