Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

Jim Albert wrote:

For example, one piece of my code has
use Apache::Const
but I had to change that to use Apache2::Const on the server running the lastest mod_perl.

Can you give me the logic to handle that properly in a single code file. Thanks again.

Here's the link I was looking for:

Superseeds previous e-mail:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html#mod_perl_1_0_and_2_0_Constants_Coexistence

Hmmm.... seems like the example on that page relies on
use mod_perl;
to get $mod_perl::VERSION
However, mod_perl.pm has changed to mod_perl2.pm in the newer version of mod_perl that's now on my system, so it doesn't appear that the example at http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html#mod_perl_1_0_and_2_0_Constants_Coexistence solves this particular problem.

--
Jim Albert