Hi,

Rewriting things in C is a last resort.  If you must do it, try
Inline::C.
Yes... Inline::C looks good...

Your requests take 110 seconds each?  What is your application doing?
My app is an online hotel booking system. That part is the part where it searches availabilities through all combination of dates, number of guests, rooms, packages, allotments, pricing structures, and more.

I must admit there is too much to handle in one mod_perl process. But I don't know any better way to design and code it. In the future, I'll probably move that search feature to a new process, so all the combinations can be calculated in parallel.

Thanks for helping...

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)