I'm just changing my old "handler:FilterRequestHandler" in
PerlOutputFilterHandler as it
is not working with my "new&fresh"mp2 compilation.

Then there's the question. What i want is to parse html pageswith an output
filter that
take special tags (<%special%>)and insert there some specific content.

I've tried to do it by bucket brigades instead of the streaming-oriented
solution. Once it
is done (following examples in docs) i ask myselfwhat will happens with a
bucket with
"<%spe" and the next bucket with "cial%>".
I anticipate that the filter will not insert special content in that case.

I read something about underrun filters, but if i'm not wrong it is
streaming-oriented.
Is it the only way to do it? Any opinion? Any doc?

Thanks!
Juega y llévate una PS2 two:
http://juegos.ya.com/consolas_y_pc/2005/09/concurso-ps2.html
Ya.com ADSL 2MB + Llamadas 24 horas: desde 26,95 €/mes + IVA. Navega y habla de
forma ilimitada. Sin compromiso de permanencia.
http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/2mb