> Thanks for the suggestion. It appears that DBD::Multiplex is mashing up
> the ref address each time. Interesting its not mashing up the sub ref
> address for mx_error_proc. I'll dig deaper into Multiplex and see why
> its changing it.

The subroutine will only be defined once at file load time so the reference
to it won't change.

Thinking about it, depending where you define the @dsns variable I suggested
won't necessarily work that much better. You need to make sure it's declared
in a namespace where it won't get redefined - effectively you want to ensure
that you only ever define that array once, then the reference to it won't
ever change.

Or *if* you do need to change the DSN list without restarting mod_perl you
need to do something that's a bit more of a work-around.

Carl