> Patrick Michaud pointed me off the list that i
> should also bump max_packet_size up.

Probably, but that will not make you lose data.

But I guess in MySQL it does. Can anyone confirm this?

> Yes, that's why I am using Storable hooks to only serialize as small
> information as possible.

Storage of attributes in database columns should handle concurrency
better than anything using Storable because the locking and data
transfer will be more efficient.

I mean the Storable used by A::S to serialize the data.

Sorry I can't create a test case because I don't really know what causes this. That the size is just a guess. I am just looking for inspiration from you guys because you all are very helpful.

Thanks for all who replied.

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)