Am Montag, den 26.12.2005, 16:50 +0000 schrieb Jeff:
> I have been wondering recently about separation of presentation and data
> in the context of AJAX - whilst keeping the presentation still
> server-side. Anyone doing anything interesting in this space with mod_perl?

One thing I have in mind is that this way it should be easy to move
stuff between client and server. I have a TAL implementation in
Javascript (http://www.heute-morgen.de/test/domtal.html - attention, no
serious testing yet, no xml usage either) and I would like to put Petal
into the filtering presentation layer.

Sincerely,
Joachim