-------- Original Message  --------
From: "Philip M. Gollucci" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jeff Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: mod_perl List <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Subject: Re:Newbie help with Apache2::Request configuration
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 21:01:39

My apologies for being a dumbo, your forbearance is much appreciated!

no problem... Everybody has to start somewhere.

I can't even seem to get the APR::Request->new() to work. [embarrassment!] Mmmm, maybe there isn't a new() method? Or maybe my install is broken: Can't locate auto/APR/Request/new.al

sub handler {

    my $r = shift;
    my $req = APR::Request->handle($r);

    return Apache2::Const::OK;
}

I still can't seem to get this to work: the Apache error.log says:

  Can't locate auto/APR/Request/handle.al

and locate shows that I don't have this file anywhere on disk.

This file is not one of the files in the Debian manifest for libapache2-request-perl. Are there any special build options I need to generate this handle.al?

Regards & thanks,

Jeff