Jeff Armstrong wrote:
I still can't seem to get this to work: the Apache error.log says:
This file is not one of the files in the Debian manifest for libapache2-request-perl. Are there any special build options I need to generate this handle.al?
I would strongly urge you to build it from SVN. The Debian packages are pre-rename last I heard.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html

In brief:
PERL -MCPAN -e install 'ExtUtils::XSBuilder'

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/trunk apreq2-trunk

cd apreq2-trunk

./buildconf --with-perl=PERL --with-autoconf=autconf ....

PERL Makefile.PL --with-apxs=APXS --with-expat ....

make all test docs install install_docs

HTH

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198