> If I want to run mp1 and mp2 on the same web server, I'm guessing I'll
> need different perl trees. Is there anything I should be concerned with in
> a setup like this? Memory issues or anything of the sort?

I'm running both apache1.3/mp1 and apache2/mp2 on my development
sandbox. I use the same perl tree (system) for both. One thing to keep
in mind is that you want to install mp1 first, and mp2 afterwards. I
know people who tried installing it the other way round and had
problems, although I'm not sure exactly what kind, since I did it
right from the start.

I wouldn't use this kind of setup for a production enviroment, though.
Hardware is cheap, so splitting apache1.3/mp1 and apache2/mp2 to be
hosted on separate servers or server farms makes more sense.

Evaldas Imbrasas
http://www.imbrasas.com