Unfortunately my development server is an OS X box and my production server is a Linux box. So even though I tried locally first I ran into difficulties with getting Math-Pari installed and decided a late night weekend attempt might be my best chance. I think it would have been easier, in that I could have kept my httpd.conf file largely intact if I had went for Apache2.0.58 over Apache2.2.2. If I can get it working it
will have been worth it though.

Removing the Deny All certain made the difference, thanks.

Now I'm stuck with the following:

/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: relocation error: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/auto/APR/Request/ Apache2/Apache2.so: undefined symbol: apreq_handle_apache2

Any ideas why this would happen?

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com