Michael Peters wrote:

John ORourke wrote:
You could even do something really clever and make it map URI onto
module - eg. so /debitor/contract/create calls
Debitor::Contract->create(), but that wouldn't be very secure!

You could use something like Apache::Dispatch to achieve this or
CGI::Application::Dispatch if you want a to you CGI::Application to structure
your project. And CGI::Application::Dispatch does this in a secure way, so you
can control which modules can be mapped to URL and it's pretty flexible too.

Excellent, I'd never heard of that. I only found out about Class::DBI yesterday too - next thing you'll be telling me there's a guide that picks out the most useful CPAN modules to stop people reinventing the wheel!

John