> andy law (RI) wrote:
> > Well, they don't because there is the whole issue of the
> location of
> > the libaprutil.so library which was Darryl's problem (and
> one that I
> > share too). Is that fixed as well in the next release?
> Thread link please ?

msg11128 et seq. I found it at
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@perl.apache.org/msg11128.html.

lipaprutil is part of the httpd build and is under the httpd tree. APXS
knows where it is. It seems 'wrong' that I should have to set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or mess with /etc/ld.so.conf manually.

Cheers,

Andy

Yada, yada, yada...

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute.