On Monday 18 September 2006 07:46, Simon Wray wrote:
> The error log contains no entry pertaining to the loading of the page.
> Which makes me think the script has been located & executed...
>
> I didn't think I needed to set up SSI because I'm using exec and I have
> ExecCGI configured. I.e. I'm not using Include.

Actually, you are trying to.  #exec is an SSI directive.  I would do a google
search for server side includes and CGI for a tutorial on how to go about
this, if this is the way you want to go.

However, if you are planning on building a dynamic website, using a templating
system such as Template Toolkit or HTML::Template is probably the better way
to go.

Sean