On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Michael Greenish wrote:

I also had to make the follow addition to my config file:

       PerlInitHandler Apache2::Reload
       PerlSetVar ReloadAll Off

I never figured out how to check if it was actually picking up changes on its own.

For now, I have reverted to not using Apache2::Reload, which is kind
of a shame since I am still in the development stages of my application.

I use it every day and it works great for me. If you could post the relevant section of httpd.conf where you configure Apache2::Reload ( in
addition to the lines above), I'm sure we could help you out.

- Fred