Foo JH wrote:

> By 'bad code' you're referring to code written by app developers? I
> suspected I fall into that category, but even when I throw in all the
> eval traps, the .dll errors still come to crash (and automatically
> restart) apache.

By bad code, I mean flaws in apr, httpd, modperl, perl applications...
anywhere that brings you a segfault.

Keep in mind, using the official build of httpd you have .pdb debug
files that can be downloaded that exactly match the .exe/.dll's/.so's
that we ship.  That means you can -debug- these segfaults.

I'd hope that modperl would do the same for their module (and the whole
bundle if they ship httpd.)  They are invaluable.  Of course, you also
need the .pdb file from perl58.dll itself, I'd expect.