Thanks,

If this is the case, How can we preserve the REMOTE_USER value and
forward/redirect to the other application
( running on same Apache Server) which is based on the REMOTE_USER
environment variable, which is set in my perl module in the first
application.

I was under the impression $ENV{'REMOTE_USER') variable can be used for such
purposes.