Hi,

I am using a reverse proxy (mod_proxy) and the server give a 400 error telling that the header doesn't contain a : character and shows the line
GET / HTTP/1.1

Of course that line doesn't have a : char, but it shouldn't have one. I want to see what headers are sent by the proxy server to the backend server and I don't know how.

I have found the perl module Apache::DumpHeaders but it works only with mod_perl1, and I am using mod_perl2.

Do you know if there is a way of watching the headers sent between the proxy and the back-end server?
Or even better, do you have any idea about how I could solve that problem?

Thanks.

Octavian