I have a strange issue with a particular script that sometimes (often)
generates a 302 to another script without a clear reason why.

Oddly enough, I simply placed a few "warn('blah')" code snippets to crudely
determine from the error log where it was happening in production (because I
cannot replicate the issue in development (linux client/local server)) but
with the Warn() statements, if seems to no longer happen !! -- any
suggestions/clues where I might look?  This is the only script that does
this under the same location/configuration.

Thank you for a tiny piece of your sanity

-W