Hi,

Java/Servlet/jsp world there are two types of http forwards/redirect

redirect -> This is make a complete new request, loose all the request
parameters
forward-> Will preserve all the information (e.g parameters) and forward to
the other URL

in mod_perl when we make a redirect (using the constant REDIRECT) it will
loose everything make a complete new request. Instead of this
How can I preserve the information (as in above java jsp forward) and
transfer to a another URL, I like to preserve the cookie and other request
parameters. Is this something possible in mod_perl.

Thanks,