Hi,
No need for any specific code.
A simple CGI script writing some silly sentences to the browser will do
the same.
However I noticed something else.
1-When i test with a concurrency level above 1 right after a fresh
server start it crashes almost 100%.
2-If I gradually increase the concurrency as 1,3,5,10 and keep testing
than it works and it will segmenfault intermittently.
3-I tested with 2.0.4-dev as well. It didnot compile until i upgraded
threads::shared to CPAN version. Things have improved and number of
crashes is reduced.

Thats all i can say at the moment.

Thanks
Tumer