Rafael Caceres wrote:
> I'm doing a first pass at building mod_perl 2.0.3 for apache 2.0.59 with
> a SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9.
> The server is configured not to use IPv6, apr was configured with
> --disable-ip6, apache 's config log says ac_cv_define_APR_HAVE_IPV6 = no
> and it was built with the --with-apr and --with-apr-util options
> pointing to the apr built with no IPv6 support.
> But, the logs for apache, as well as the mod_perl test logs show
> addresses completely different from the configured ones. This is causing
> a number of network address related tests in mod_perl2 to fail.
> Is there a way to force http and/or mod_perl to use and report ipv4
> addresses?
> Any pointers will be appreciated.
> Thanks,
Can you post some directory paths and ldd output for httpd
bin/mp2bug will be sufficient too.

Most likely it didn't link against the ones you think it did.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 323.219.4708
Consultant - P6M7G8 Consutling - http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/resume.shtml
Senior Software Engineer - Ticketmaster - http://ticketmaster.com
1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

We're halfway there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it-I swear
Livin' on a prayer