On 3/26/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The most interesting thing, as I said earlier, is that the behaviour is
not consistent. If I hit one mod_perl page many many times then
eventually I'll get the Insecure Dependency error when I hit a
completely _separate_ mod_perl page.

It sounds to me like somewhere in the code you're running, someone is
trying to set the group ID.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to find
that some common CPAN module you use breaks taint mode.  My
recommendation would be to grep all the code you use in your server
for anything that might be trying to set the group.

Alternatively, if you can run your server in single-process mode and
come up with a repeatable series of steps that cause the error, you
can work back from the point where you saw the error until you find
the offending code.

- Perrin