On 3/27/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
- It wasn't possible to repeat the error I got when running under httpd
-X  (well I tried for a long time and couldn't)

I'm guessing you just didn't hit the right combination of things.  Or
maybe this problem is somehow only present after forking?  You could
try setting apache to run only one process, but not use -X.

The only other thing that occurs to me, and this is a reach because
I'm way out of my expertise, is that the problem Stas fixed earlier
had to do with some XS code not leaving things in a good state, and
maybe some XS code in a module you use is doing that.  One thing you
could do is add enough logging to be able to examine the series of
requests for a process which lead up to this error.  Then you'd be
able to check if it always starts after a certain page or a certain
sequence.

- Perrin