Jonathan> Randal didn't raise an report an new security threat --  he re-
Jonathan> categorized an active bug discussion as a security threat.

Just for the record, I'm now clear (thanks to new information) that I handled
this poorly, and will handle it differently the next time.  I apologize for
any stress or grief, or even break-in, that may have resulted from my actions.

Jonathan> People have commented "This isn't the proper way to report a
Jonathan> security threat."  Well, right now ModPerl doesn't have a published
Jonathan> protocol for dealing with security threats.

I *do* strongly support this statement though.  Even after having been LARTed,
googling for "security mod_perl" didn't reveal anything in the first ten hits
that would be remotely useful here.

This *can* be fixed for the future.  (Nudge to the developers.)