Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
As I said in my original post, I tried to use Apache2::Request, but after creating that object, I couldn't print anything anymore. Perhaps someone could give me a hint on how to implement it?

could you print beforehand?

'print' might not be tied to the same output.

Printing beforehand wouldn't allow me to use the CGI parameters to determine the output. :)

this might not be right based on your compile.
    print 'foo: ' . $cgi->param('foo') . "<br />\n";

try:
    $r->print( 'foo: ' . $cgi->param('foo') . "<br />\n" );

No dice.

# BEGIN CODE BLOCK
  my $req = Apache2::Request->new($r);

  $r->content_type('text/html');
  $r->print("test<br />\n");
# END CODE BLOCK

The content-type doesn't even show up in this case.

If I put the $r->content_type() and $r->print() before the $req object is created, *still* nothing shows up.

Colin