On Tuesday 12 June 2007 17:40, Jani M. wrote:
> After a few moments of trial and error, I tracked the problem down to
> $r->push_handlers(PerlFixupHandler => \&fixup_handler). The segfaults
> start even if this is the only thing the original postreadrequesthandler
> does, and even if the fixuphandler does absolutely nothing. If I set the
> same fixuphandler in the server config file, and don't use
> push_handlers, the problem goes away.

$r->push_handlers(PerlFixupHandler => \&fixup_handler) is different from
"PerlFixupHandler My::fixup_handler". The former will probably not work
with "PerlInterpScope handler" because \&fixup_handler is a hard reference
valid only in one interpreter. Normally this would cause a "Cannot resolve
handler" or so message.

Try $r->push_handlers(PerlFixupHandler => 'My::fixup_handler').

Torsten