Hi folks,

I'm wondering what modules people use for sending email? At the moment I'm using MIME::Lite but I'm doing several things myself which a bigger module might do for me:

- header encoding - I can't find any modules which will Q- or B-encode headers that have the UTF-8 flag set

- UTF-8 detection on the body to set mime type

- sending with feedback - I'm using Net::SMTP so I can capture result codes and give a variety of error messages instead of just 'failed'. Currently the biggest prob with this is potentially delaying page delivery due to timeouts.

cheers
John