יום טוב ולהתראות.
אלי שמר.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eli Shemer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 6:48 AM
To: 'William A. Rowe, Jr.'
Subject: RE: apache and php

No.
Mod_so and mod_perl are both  loaded and listed by httpd -l
I now installed mod_perl as a DSO and it's working fine.

but I rather have them statically installed for better performance.
Previously I tried mod_perl statically installed with php as a DSO maybe I
should try them both statically installed.

יום טוב ולהתראות.
אלי שמר.