Hello Perrin, William

Unfortunately I'm packaging a product based on modperl, so I can't really take any shortcuts on this one.

William, my installation process is (what I hope to be) straight out of the book. To elaborate:
1. Install ActiveState Perl MSI 5.8.8 (build 822)
2. Install Apache2.2.4 MSI
3. Install modperl as per documentation on httpd.apache.org. Ie: perl install http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/mod_perl.ppd
4. Install libapreq from theoryx5

In my http.conf, I only added the following:
LoadFile c:/Perl/bin/perl58.dll

LoadFile bin/libapreq2.dll
LoadModule apreq_module modules/mod_apreq2.so

Apache/ modperl starts up fine, but if I try to restart the service, it will not survive.

Please share with me any tips to improve the situation. I'm open to any ideas.

Thanks.