Hello Perrin,

I'm interested in how you defined your handler with the 'method' attribute:
sub handler : method {

I've read http://perldoc.perl.org/attributes.html about attributes, but it does not seem to suggest that tagging the method attribute to subroutine has any programming advantages, unless you're interested to list the subroutines with that attribute. But I suspect there's more to it.

Perhaps you can clue me in on this?