On 9/21/07, jk jk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> sub printme{
>
>     my ( $self, $args ) = @_;
>
>     my $r = Apache2::RequestUtil->request;
>
>     $self->{r}->content_type('text/html');
>
>     print "A Page of Rendered HTML\n";
> }

You ask for $r from Apache2::RequestUtil here, but then you don't use
it.  That looks a bit odd, although not necessarily dangerous.  And
are you using the prefork MPM?

In general, you don't want to put something like a Apache2::RequestRec
in a global that will not be gone at the end of the request.  It could
cause a lot of trouble if you tried to use an old one on a later
request.

- Perrin