I'm using Apache::TestMB to test a distribution of mine. I haven't done much
work on it lately, but I've recently re-installed everything on a new machine
and needed to do some work on it today.

So I make sure httpd, httpd-devel and mod_perl are all installed as well as
Apache::Test (which passed it's test suite). But now when I run my test suite I
get prompted by this:

  Skip the test suite? [No]

If I accept the default or type "No" it just quits without any message as to
why. If I type in "Yes" then it exits with this message:

  [  error] Skipping the test suite execution, while returning success status

Any ideas why it's not running any tests when it should be?

--
Michael Peters
Developer