Hi,

I may have missed some data earlier in this thread but, a few questions:

It sounds like you're trying to use a mod_perl handler to read the
location header from the client? Why are you doing this if your
objective is to redirect the client to another page. Shouldn't you be
sending the client a redirect header instead?

Unless I've missed something.

Mark.