If I created some of my static hashes and objects during the PerlPostConfigHandler phase and added them to either the configuration or log pools would that help me keep some of my memory shared, assuming I could get at either pool during the PerlResponseHandler?

Am I confusing lifetime scope with shared memory?  Are the two entwined?

I have classes that create singleton objects with lots of static parts. Should I build these "constructs" on server post config so they're already built in the child processes as shared memory rather than
building them in each child, increasing the non-shared memory use?

Would it allow me to reduce what I have set for $Apache2::SizeLimit::MAX_UNSHARED_SIZE?

Thanks for all of the help,
-bop