Boysenberry Payne wrote:
> Interesting, I tried just returning and several other non-OK returns
> and got no error.

Interesting, I supect the only thing that bails it out are error status in
the 400-500 range then.

Turns out it's a MP_HOOK_RUN_ALL
(http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/intro.html#C_RUN_ALL_)

And from the docs:

Handlers of the type RUN_ALL will be executed in the order they have been
registered
until the first handler that returns something other than Apache2::Const::OK or
Apache2::Const::DECLINED.

Reason this is hapenning is the only valid return code is Apache2::Const::OK,
but that also happens to be '0', so returning undef gets converted to 0 when
looked at in numeric context, and it OK.

Anything elss will trigger the error I mentionned.