Ah, I thought it might be something like that, so anything other than 0 or OK, got it, thanks...

-bop

On Nov 12, 2007, at 11:33 PM, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

Boysenberry Payne wrote:
Interesting, I tried just returning and several other non-OK returns
and got no error.

Interesting, I supect the only thing that bails it out are error status in
the 400-500 range then.

Turns out it's a MP_HOOK_RUN_ALL (http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/ user/handlers/intro.html#C_RUN_ALL_)

And from the docs:

Handlers of the type RUN_ALL will be executed in the order they have been registered until the first handler that returns something other than Apache2::Const::OK or Apache2::Const::DECLINED.

Reason this is hapenning is the only valid return code is Apache2::Const::OK, but that also happens to be '0', so returning undef gets converted to 0 when
looked at in numeric context, and it OK.

Anything elss will trigger the error I mentionned.

--
Philippe M. Chiasson GPG: F9BFE0C2480E7680 1AE53631CB32A107 88C3A5A5 http://gozer.ectoplasm.org/ m/gozer\@(apache|cpan|ectoplasm) \.org/