When you print Apache2::Const::OK do you get 200?

I'm including it using:
use Apache2::Const -compile => qw( OK REDIRECT FORBIDDEN REMOTE_DOUBLE_REV );

I get 0. I get the correct codes for others like FORBIDDEN, etc. Go figure...

I think what I should have used was HTTP_OK, that seems to return 200...

-bop