On Jan 21, 2008 7:26 AM, Alx G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the tips John, however as I mentioned in my previous post, I did
> in fact try it with the DB->init call and it made no difference.

It will make a big difference, but it sounds like you have another
problem preventing you from getting to that point.

> Also, the
> tmon.out files *are* being created by the apache process so that's not an
> issue either.

This is worth double-checking.  Try becoming the user specified in
your httpd.conf and touch'ing these files.  Also, make sure you
actually shut down apache before you look at the files.  They may not
be written until you shut down.

- Perrin