On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Raymond Wan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I see.  So if myOwnFunctions is used by many of my components, there is
>  no way to have it load once but used by all of the components?

Yes, there is.  Read the information in the Mason documentation about
namespaces.  There should be examples in there of how to do it.

The best way to do this is actually to not import it at all and just
call myOwnFunctions::myFunction().  That saves some memory.  It is
more typing though.  If that way of calling it isn't working for you,
I suspect you might have a typo somewhere.  It should not be affected
by Mason.

- Perrin