Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
On Mar 28, 2008, at 3:11 PM, Colin Wetherbee wrote:
Care to add one, just to see what happens? :)

You know you've been working too much on the Business Side when you stop testing stuff like that automatically. sigh...

Indeed. :)

ok...

it works if i have
[snip]

I think your testing concludes that our InitHandler definitions are interpreted differently by mod_perl.

i.e., Mine only works if -> is used, but yours works for both -> and ::, where -> takes precedence over ::. I believe your tested behavior would be the expected behavior.

Is that correct? :P

Also, I wonder if the difference is caused by the different ways we're adding handlers? I specify mine in the virtual host configuration, and it looks like you specify yours in startup.pl.

Colin