I imagine you're already aware of this, but just in case...

"PerlInitHandler

When configured inside any container directive, except <VirtualHost>, this handler is an alias for PerlHeaderParserHandler described earlier. Otherwise it acts as an alias for PerlPostReadRequestHandler described earlier."

(http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/http.html#PerlInitHandler)

Colin Wetherbee wrote:
� wrote:
Just for the rest of us : does anyone care to summarise what works
and works not (inasfar as not necessarily documented and/or
intuitive) ? And maybe what the original point of this interesting
thread was ?

Sure, but I don't think we're finished quite yet. ;)

Colin

--

Livesite Networks, LLC
Ryan Gies ([EMAIL PROTECTED])